יום שני, 29 ביולי 2019

Rocoto Peruvian restaurant

I was walking hungry in the streets of Schoneberg. Not far from Winterfeldplatz I  saw a small restaurant few steps down the ground floor. The modern, though cozy design was a little different from all the ethnic restaurants in the area. Didn't have time to to read the menu thoroughly I ordered fish. To my surprise it was a ceviche-row fish, red onion, lime juice, coriander, roasted corn and sweet potatoes. It was great. Now I had time to read  the menu, it was all there, written in English. I asked the waiter what kind of a restaurant is it, and I was surprised to hear it is Peruvian- RocotoThe beer served is Brlo from a brewery not far in Gleisdrieck. Few days later i came with friends, we tried few dishes, all of them were between good and excellent.




תגובה 1: